We’re hiring! Digital/Social Media position available!
We are seeking a creative person to manage our social media platforms and to take professional product photos – these photos will be featured on our Website, social media platforms as well as in various magazines such as; Vogue, Tatler, GQ, ELLE etc.
We are seeking a creative person to help us with:
- Professional skincare products shots and edit images on Photoshop
- Edit and process all images ready for upload to our social media platforms.
- Responsible for all social media activity
- Create content for front end social media channels. Written and Images.
- Assist with the development of campaigns
Skills / Experience:
- Retouching product and campaign images to a high standard
- Representing and capturing the brand at press events
- Move the brand forward with new, exciting ideas
- A self-starter with initiative and an eye for detail
- Excellent studio lighting skills
- Good knowledge of Lightroom, Photoshop and live capture
- Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail, confidence and brilliant picture editing skills are vital.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and attention to detail are all essential.
You will need to be flexible: The job will mostly entail creating product images from your own studio. You will mostly work from home but as mentioned above you might be requested for photoshoot/press events etc.
**This is a part-time/temporary job that requires to post an average of 2 photos a day on our social media platform. Salary to be confirmed when successful application.
*We regret only successful candidates will be