1. The prize draw is brought to you by EliRose Skincare Limited, EliRose Skincare, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH, UK (“ElliRose”).
2. The Prize Draw
3. The Prize draw will run until January 1st 2019: the “Prize Draw Period”. During the Prize Draw Period entries will be accepted from the start time to the end time of each participating show or event at which the Prize Draw is being held. By entering a Prize Draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”). Any breach of these T&Cs may result in the prize being forfeited, at EliRose’s sole discretion.
4. To participate in a Prize Draw, entrants cannot be: EliRose employees; third parties involved in the Prize Draw; their families; agents or anyone else in any way professionally connected with this Prize Draw. To participate in a Prize Draw, entrants must meet the following requirements (the “Eligibility Criteria”):
5. reside in the United Kingdom; and
6. be at least 16 years of age or older; and
7. have a valid email address; and
8. have purchased one or more items from eliroseskincare.com
9. Every person who meets the Eligibility Criteria (“Entrant”) shall be entitled to enter the Prize Draw during the Prize Draw Period.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize draw is eligible for customers that have purchased one or more items on eliroseskincare.com
11. The Prize Draw must be entered in each Entrant’s own name; it may not be entered on behalf of anyone else.
12. Each Entrant is limited to one Entry in any Prize Draw Period. If more than one Entry per Entrant is received, or if any Entrant attempts to submit more than one Entry by using the same, multiple or different names or email addresses, all such Entries may be deemed void and that Entrant may be disqualified from that Prize Draw.
13. Only entries that have been completed in full will be entered into the Prize Draw. EliRose does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
14. The Prize
15. For the Prize Draw there will be one winner (“Winner”). On January 1st 2019 the Prize Draw will be conducted, one Winner will be selected from all of the valid Entries received from that calendar month’s by means of randomised electronic selection.
16. The Winner will receive a Nourishing Organic Serum (the “Prize”). The Prize is provided at EliRose’s sole discretion and subject to availability.
17. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. If the Prize is no longer available due to circumstances beyond EliRose’s control, a prize of equal or greater value will be provided. The Prize is only redeemable by the named Winner and must not be sold on.
18. Contacting the Winner
19. EliRose will make reasonable efforts to notify the Winner of the Prize using the email address used to submit the Entry no later than four (4) weeks from the end of the relevant calendar month. EliRose is not responsible for email addresses recorded incorrectly. If having made those efforts it is not possible to contact the Winner, EliRose reserves the right to offer that Winner’s Prize to the next valid Entrant as selected via the randomised electronic selection process. Any reselection will be undertaken in accordance with these T&Cs.
20. The Prize will be posted to the Winner’s postal address provided by the Winner following notification by EliRose in accordance with the paragraph above. EliRose is not responsible for failure to deliver the Prize should a postal address be provided incorrectly.
21. The name of the Winner for the Prize Draws will be obtainable for three (3) months from the end of the applicable Prize Draw Period upon application to Win a Nourishing Organic Serum (Winners Details Request), EliRose Skincare Ltd, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH, UK.
22. Limitations of Liability
23. EliRose reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the Prize Draw at any time. EliRose’s decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Prize must be taken as stated and unless otherwise specified cannot be deferred. There will be no cash or other alternative offered. Once a Prize has been allocated it cannot be transferred.
25. EliRose, including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
26. In consideration of being awarded the Prize, if you are the Winner, you may be required by EliRose to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Prize Draw, and you now confirm that if you are the Winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of your name, photograph (to be provided on request) and statements made you concerning the Prize Draw and/or the Prize. You now provide EliRose with a right and licence to use the entry on the EliRose website, and throughout EliRose’s social media channels, and to sublicence the right to do the same to EliRose’s wholesalers.
27. Your details will be used in relation to the administration of this Prize Draw and (where applicable) the delivery of the Prize. You will be added to EliRose’s mailing list if you tick the box to confirm you would like to be added.
29. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.